Saturday, July 10, 2010

A pack for your poop



In my previous post I blogged about our walk in the park and the bags of goodies that Cheryl had to carry around with her. Today the mailperson brought us a package that is supposed to help solve that problem. It's a doggie backpack. After measuring my girth and Lexie's girth to see what size we are, Cheryl ordered it online a few days ago. We tried it on for size today. Cheryl says it's a good color on me and makes me look all outdoorsie and handsome. "But none of the other dogs are wearing them," I said. To sell me on it, Cheryl pointed out all of the pockets for water bottles and her keys and places to store doggie business. "Don't forget the treats," Lexie chimed in. "Plus, you can start a fashion trend, Bax," Cheryl said. "Soon all of the dogs will be wearing one." Thankfully it was too late to try it out tonight, but I'm sure we'll get a chance soon. If you notice dogs walking around with backpacks on at a park near you, you know who started it.

No comments:

Post a Comment